Working at Heights
A short 3-hour course for people working at heights to be made fully aware of the risks, satisfying legislative requirements of the Work at Height Regulations 2005, The Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 and Personal Protective Equipment 1992.
Who will benefit?:
Persons working at heights to be made aware of risks about their place of work.
The Work at Height Regulations 2005, The Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 and Personal Protective Equipment Regulations.
Aims of Training:
By the end of the course the delegates will have an understanding of:
- They should have a grasp of the legal requirements to properly discharge their responsibilities
- Care and Maintenance of access equipment
- Selection, Care and Maintenance of PPE
- Types of fall arrest devices
- Reasons for the essential use of Personal Protective Equipment
- Safe working procedures
10 per course
Client to provide: Training room to comfortably accommodate all the delegates with 240V power supply.A range of PPE incl. Harness, hard hats, etc.
Trainer to provide: Training Equipment (course notes and presentation package)