This half-day course covers every angle of traffic marshaling from safety signs and signals to traffic management and third party protection. It is a fully interactive experience for your staff, who will take a practical assessment at the end.
Who should attend:
Any person responsible for assisting in the manoeuvring, loading and unloading of vehicles. All delegates must have a good understanding/communication of the English language in order to give/receive information to the Instructor and Driver on the course.
- Promote the safe passage and reversing of vehicles within the site
- Identification of risks and danger areas
Delegates will receive training in a range of subjects including:
- Health and Safety Legislation regarding traffic management
- Traffic Management
- Traffic routes
- Practical Assessment
Maximum Number Of Delegates:
10 per course
- This course will raise awareness of the dangers caused when reversing a vehicle
- Learn practical techniques and hand signals to assist drivers in their manoeuvres