IOSH Managing Safely
An intensive four day course for managers and any members of staff involved in Health & Safety compliance to develop a thorough understanding of Health & Safety legislation, safety auditing and the recording of results.
Who should attend?:
Managers and Staff responsible for Health & Safety compliance & best practice within their organisation
Aims of Training:
To assist Managers in developing an in depth understanding of health & safety legislation, safety auditing and the recording and analysing of results.
To allow managers to review their own departmental systems, initiating appropriate changes to make their workplace safer.
- Health and Safety legislation
- Risk Assessment
- Common hazards
- Active and Reactive monitoring
- Health & safety management systems
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Practically manage Health and Safety issues in the work place
- Review existing safety management procedures in place assessing compliance and effectiveness
- Improve development of safety management systems encouraging a safe working culture
- Demonstrate an understanding of key legal requirements
Maximum Number of Delegates:
12 per course.
A high proportion of discussions, best practise sharing, syndicate exercises and case studies supplemented by video/dvd's and Classroom based tutorials.
Client to provide: Training room to comfortably accommodate all the delegates with 240V power supply
Trainer to provide: Training Equipment (course notes and presentation package)