First Aid at Work
A comprehensive 3 day course where staff learn everything from basic first aid to life saving treatment.
Three Days including practical element
Who Should Attend?:
Where an employer has identified the need for a First Aider within their organisation and for people wishing to further develop a deeper insight into first aid
Aims of Training:
Delegates will receive comprehensive training in the following First Aid topics:
- Introduction to First Aid aims and principles
- Legal aspects of First Aid ( including recording methods )
- Basic life support
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty
- Using a First Aid Kit
- Assess and treat fractures, burns & scalds, poisoning and eye injuries
- Assess and treat heart attacks
Maximum Number of Delegates:
10 attendees is the optimum.
Client to provide: Training room to comfortably accommodate all the delegates with 240V power supply
There is a large practical element in the course and the Trainees are advised to wear casual clothes as there is a requirement to sit/kneel on the floor some of the practical element.